| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaperuna in October is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 109.4mm (4.3in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaperuna October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Itaperuna, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaperuna:
- Caratinga, Brazil - 158.1 kms (98.3 miles) N
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) WNW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) WNW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Cataguases, Brazil - 86.8 kms (54 miles) WSW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) WSW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) WSW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) SSW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) SSW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) SW
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 257.1 kms (159.7 miles) SW
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) SW
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) SW
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) S