| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaperuna in March is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 103.6mm (4.1in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaperuna March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Itaperuna, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaperuna:
- Caratinga, Brazil - 158.1 kms (98.3 miles) N
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) WNW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) WNW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Cataguases, Brazil - 86.8 kms (54 miles) WSW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) WSW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) WSW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) SSW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) SSW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) SW
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 257.1 kms (159.7 miles) SW
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) SW
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) SW
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) S